rencontres femmes tunisie I am a husband, father, pastor, teacher, disciple, and most of all, a child of my heavenly Father. I love God and His Word and proclaiming and teaching the good news of Jesus Christ to those who don’t know Him.etodolac er 500 mg tablet
go to site I currently serve as the Associate Pastor of Memorial Lutheran Church in Katy, TX. My main focus is on serving the people and families of Memorial to help them grow in discipleship and obedience to Jesus Christ.
- From 2008-2012 I served as a missionary teacher at Sekolah Pelita Harapan International School near Jakarta, Indonesia teaching religion and overseeing the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Between 2003 and 2008 I served as the Assistant Principal and Dean of Chapel of Lutheran High School North in St. Louis, MO.
- From 1998-2003 I served as religion teacher, choir director, and Spiritual Life Coordinator for Concordia Lutheran School in Baltimore, MD.
la rencontre mons I have spent a considerable amount of time in school over the years and deeply enjoy learning and teaching new things. I earned my see url Bachelors Degree in Secondary Education from Concordia University in Seward, NE. While teaching in Baltimore I earned my http://calonline.com/?q=viagra-without-a-doctor-prescription-from-canada Masters Degree in Secondary School Administration from Johns Hopkins University. I finished my https://www.cedarforestloghomes.com/enupikos/6807 Ed.D. in School Leadership from Liberty University in 2013 and I completed my click here Masters Degree in Systematic Theology from Concordia Seminary in St. Louis shortly thereafter in 2014. I promise that I am now done with school…
In addition to my work as associate Pastor at Memorial I also:
- Conduct school inservice training for Lutheran & Christian schools
- Speak at conferences and workshops on theology and education topics
- Lead men’s, youth, and marriage retreats
- Speak to Christian homeschool families about discipleship & Christian living